The Annual Subscription will be due on the 16th June of each year and last for one calendar year, or in the event of a member joining part way through the year, to the 15th June. Members will not be able to fish until they have renewed their membership.
To join or renew online, click on the relevant button below and complete your details.
Please ensure that you upload a photo when applying for membership. Membership cards will not be issued, bailiffs will be able to check your details electronically on the bankside.
Club rules can be found on the website.
There are six membership categories:
- Adult: Those aged 18 to 64 on 16th June
- Senior: Those aged 65 and over on 16th June.
- Disabled member: Those in possession of a concessionary disabled rod license issued by the Environment Agency.
- Half Season: Membership allows fishing on club waters from 16th December to 15th June ONLY the following year.
- Colt: Those under 18 on 16th June. Rod licenses for children aged between 13 and 16 are free. You’ll still need to get a junior license.
- Family membership Adult: includes one full paying Adult member + partner + any colts under 18yrs all living in the same household.
- Family membership Senior/Disabled: includes one full paying Senior/Disabled member + partner + any colts under 18yrs all living in the same household.
- Honorary: Members who have life membership to the club.
Membership shall be at the discretion of the Committee and all members must be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence when fishing club waters.
Once your membership has been accepted you will be issued with all relevant gate codes and a downloadable club badge to display in your car windscreen when parking.
|Family membership Adult||£60|
|Family membership Senior/Disabled||£40|
|Honorary||No fee applicable|